Health & Safety
We are a member of the Safety Management Advisory Service (SMAS), who are a leading SSIP member scheme providing recognised, trusted health and safety accreditation.
Working with Greenlight Safety Assessment Scheme (GSAS), who are approved by SSIP, they ensure we are consistently compliant with the most up to date legislation.
- Carrying out work safely complying with regulations
- We are competent and aware of all responsibilities
- Always reviewing our employees and practices to minimise the likelihood of any accidents/incidents or near misses
- Equipped with the correct PPE and tools
- Carrying out effective risk & method statements
All individuals in our team, hold an appropriate up to date CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme) card to provide proof on any construction site they have the appropriate training and qualifications.